Thursday, February 3, 2011

MIA

I am actually embarrassed that I have been MIA for the last month. In all fairness, work has been hectic, and by hectic, I mean its been all I have been doing. Also, gonna be honest I have cheated pretty badly. Here is a list of items I have indulged in:

1. A Mocha Ice Storm from Nordstrom

2. 2 Cadburry Eggs
3. A Venti Ice White Chocolate Mocha
4. Pizza
5. Fried Calamari
6. A small box of Valentine's Day Chocolate
7. Rolos
8. A delish night of Wazuzu
9. Escargot in yummy butter, garlic and parsley
10. Caesar Salad with extra dressing

I think that is all, since I have been keeping a list of items written in my little reminder book. I feel guilty of eating all of these items, but not going to joke, they were all oh so yummy.

I am very proud to say, I have continued my work out routine. I work out at least 5 times a week and I have ....... my very first muscle! It's a little one on my arm, but there is definite definition happening! I see changes happening in my body, they are small changes but things are starting to melt away. I also have been able to keep up in classes, run faster and do more resistance in my weight training. Honestly people, why did no one REALLY tell me that working out makes you feel better!

Ok, so I truly apologize to all my readers for leaving you like I did, but I promise to never do it again. There are many amazing things happening right now in my life, and I can't wait to share them with you all.

Now, here a question, what do you want to see on here??? I have lots of resources and want to know, WHAT DO YOU WANT? Leave me a comment!

peace.love.health. mimi

2 comments:

Plastic Cup of Stars said...

Weekly weigh-in stats, sugar bear! It will keep you honest and committed. :-) Don't beat yourself up too badly--we all fall off the wagon from time to time. Just gotta get back up and make a new start.

Whistling Ninja said...

playlists... what do you listen to while all the magic is happening? I wonder....

ibuna