Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shake My Booty

It's such a strange thing to wake up at 6:45 am with a huge smile on my face, get dressed in my awesome work out clothes, give the man a kiss goodbye for the day and get my booty to the gym. When did it become fun to work out? I am not sure if it my competitive side or if I just want to fit into my amazing vintage clothing I have been storing up all these years. But, let me tell you this, I love to shake my booty.

I hung out with my favorite cuzzie, Carla this morning and we talked a bit about cooking healthy. She asked me, how do you know how to cook something healthy? Uh... I guess I really don't know how, but I am learning little tricks. I don't use oils, I don't fry, I don't eat anything white, the more colors on your plate the healthier, and if it tastes like cardboard, it probably good for you. All easy peasy things that are pretty healthy. This little statement inspired something awesome... new weekly segments that you all can join in on:

Ask the Trainer!
and
Ask the Nutritionist!

Two very awesome women are showing me the ways to healthy and they are here to help you too! I am going to be writing little intro blogs on them later this week and every Wednesday we will be asking them the questions you have always wondered and didn't know who to ask. So please please please, send me your questions and they will answer. Send all questions to kissmekoko@yahoo.com .

I am really looking forward to learning even more about what is going on with my body, aren't you? Have a fabulous day.

peace.love.health.mimi.


Some days I feel like this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I just joined a gym, and the thing that makes me excited about going is thinking about sitting in the gym's hot tub at the end of my workout. Also, I have started attending the classes offered at my gym. It helps to have an instructor encouraging you and having a bunch of other people struggling along with you. You can do it!